Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving break.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year.  I usually get a nice break from work and there is food everywhere!  This year I decided to do some experimenting with the camera and play with a few subjects.

As I walked around outside with the camera, I decided to setup a tripod and shoot straight up to capture the various lines.  This image works great in black and white.

This image required some traveling in the area to find a decent leave.  most leaves had already fallen and been blown away.   I froze the leave in a baking dish to prepare for this shot.

I had a lot of fun with this shot because I knew that the faster that I finished, the faster I got to eat candy!   These M&M's are in a cup covered with a clear CD case cover dotted with drops of water. 

This photo wasn't planned liked the three above.  I had a couple of family photo sessions during break.  I dont stop work completely!! :)  The clouds were moving fast and the sun was also dropping out of sight. i barely got setup in time to catch the sun before it disappeared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment